The responsibilities of the NYLESA Co-Chair / Secretary are to:
- Support and/or deputize for the NYLESA Chairperson in his/her responsibilities;
- Disseminate all relevant information to NYLESA members;
- Maintain an accurate record of NYLESA Members
- Prepare and send out meeting invitations for NYLESA Annual General Meetings, Special General Meetings, General Meetings and Steering Committee Meetings;
- Draft, circulate and maintain a record of minutes of NYLESA Annual General Meetings, Special General Meetings, General Meetings and Steering Committee Meetings; and
- Report regularly to the Steering Committee on his/her activities.
Welcome Group Co-ordinator
- To create mechanisms to reach spouses and partners of international civil servants as they transfer to New York or before.
- To actively help newly arrived spouses and partners of international civil servants to settle in and enjoy life in New York.
Communication Group Co-ordinator
- To provide NYLESA with Communication Tools for efficient information flow.
- To publish, monitor and update content and brand identity for all communication tools of NYLESA
- To co-operate with organizations employing international civil servants in New York to maintain regular communication with all spouses and partners of their staff members.
Please read the NYLESA By-laws to learn more about NYLESA!